-
November 28th, 2007, 02:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi guys, enjoyed reading the informative posts and was wondering if I could get some questions answered.
I have a pr of 813b...
Is a Bryston 4B-NRB a good power source?
2425H, 8ohm drivers
2235H, 8ohm drivers
If the drivers are listed as 8ohm, is it possible to drive the 813b's with a Bryston 4B-NRB at 400w/4ohms?
One of the 2235H is blown and will have to re-cone, any suggestioins.
Your help is much appreciated, Thanks, Charles
-
November 28th, 2007, 04:39 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Originally posted by Charles Murdoch:
. . . . One of the 2235H is blown and will have to re-cone, any suggestioins. . . .
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep--factory parts installed by factory-trained technicians. I've used LH forum member edgewound. There are others. If there is one near where you live that saves shipping.
David
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks